thank you very much for allowing me to help lead a corner of the matsuri today. i think everyone on my team had a great time.
1) the sumo origami was a great hit.
2) the kabuto was also a good origami.
3) we made 200 balloons. sold, probably about 150, right? the kids had a great time fishing for them.
4) the time to prepare the balloons, shimbun origami, and tents was the right amount. i came early at 12noon so it could all get done. on the schedule it said 2pm. so, if we do kabuto again, 12noon-5pm will give enough time for that and preparing the balloons.
5) the amount of helpers i had was good, but unfortunately 2 did not come or stay to help. so, i am glad another friend showed up.
6) i could tell some kids were shy and so i read the tanabata story to the middle aged and high schoolers. not many in the audience though.
thank you again.